Valentines day is literally 2 and a 1/2 weeks away! I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we are in 2018, and now we are talking about Valentine’s day. Time is flying. I know I also haven’t been as present as I should be on here, but school started recently and if I’m not ahead then I feel behind! Now that I’m caught up I wanted to share a little with you 🙂
It’s always hard to try to figure out what to get your boyfriend/SO. So I figured I would put a list of a few things together for you to consider for your person! There are 15 items listed below ranging from $5-$85! Hope it helps someone!
- These Steve Madden’s are $60 at Buckle. They can go with almost any dress shirt. Garrett has a pair and I think he looks absolutely adorable in them! He gets the MOST compliments on them as well. Great for a date night! 🙂
2. Not sure if your boyfriend/hubby works out or has to bring a change of clothes to work, but this is a great idea for someone who does either. It’s obviously from Oakley and is $65! Could also be a good carry on bag for frequent travelers.
3. This Fossil watch was originally
$135! It’s now on SALE for under $95. In better news, use promo code SAVEMORE for an additional 25% off. Making this beauty under $75, plus FREE SHIPPING! So if your SO has been requesting a watch, you’re in luck!
4. This Fossil wallet and keyfob are also on sale! It was originally
$98. Is now going for $30 less! You can also use code SAVEMORE for the additional 25% off and get this gift set for under $55!
5. This Etsy flask by The Personalized Gift is on sale for under $15! Shipping is $8.99, but I think it would totally be worth it! It has tons of 5 star reviews. You can pick from 15 different engraving styles too!
6. NO ONE likes a watered down drink. These chilling stones avoid that entire process. Leave these babies in the freezer until you’ve had a long day and add them to your stiff drink. TA DA! No more watery whiskey for under $20.
7. You can also consider this low ball YETI. Garrett and I both LOVE our low ball cups. We use them very often and it keeps our drinks just right! These babies are only $19.99 on their website.
8. If he is a Samsung Galaxy person like my husband is…consider this Pleson wireless charger. You can purchase this on Amazon for under $25. No more wires!
9. If you have yourself a handyman, this would be a great gift! Garrett was always asking me to hand him a nail while we were hanging photos/decorations. Should’ve thought of this sooner! You can find this magnetic wristband on Amazon for UNDER $5!
10. Okay ladies, this could be a gift for him AND you! No more facial hair in those sinks. This Beard King is on Amazon for under $30! It comes in black and white.
11. These Swift Run Adidas can be found at Nordstrom for under $85. My favorite part about Nordstrom is their free shipping and free returns. So if there is any fit problems, you can return with no problems!
12. You can ALWAYS consider getting him his favorite team jersey from NFL Shop. If he’s a Pats or Eagles fan…I would hold off for now. Of course they are more expensive since they are going to the Super Bowl this year. When I say favorite jersey, that goes for any sport of course!
13. Do you have a hard working man like man that will sometimes complain about cracked or rough hands. I highly recommend this O’Keeffe’s Working Hands. Garrett keeps this in the bathroom drawer. Definitely comes in handy during the winter time! You can buy it at Walmart, Walgreens, or Target for under $10!
14. I love these Polo Ralph Lauren joggers from Nordstrom. They are currently under $50. Once again, free shipping and free returns!
15. While we are on the subject of comfy, these Clarks house slippers from DSW are under $35! They come in this dark brown, a lighter brown (tan), and a gray color.
You can also consider DIY gifts. I was always a fan of making things for Garrett. Such as a gift basket. You could buy a few things listed above such as: the YETI lowball cup, the chilling stones, and the beard king. You could include some shot size liquors and mixers. Garrett like jack and coke, crown and sprite, or vodka and cranberry. You could then also include some of his favorite goodies. Garrett likes protein bars, Reese’s, and Sour Patch Kids. It’s always nice to put in a little more effort than just buying one gift.
Let me know if this helped you by commenting below! You are beauty. Beauty is you.
P.S. IT WAS A BOY 💙💙💙💙